Online no
State
Grouping Member
Class class4
Score 328
Wealth 209
Posts 159
Login 07:26:01
DENVER — When Andrew Suarez starts Wednesday for the San Francisco Giants http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jaleel-scott-jersey , he will try to help them avoid being swept by the Colorado Rockies and solidify his spot in the Giants’ changing rotation.

Colorado left-hander Tyler Anderson (5-3, 4.23 ERA) will oppose Suarez (3-4, 4.18).

Before his team lost 8-1 on Tuesday to the Rockies, Giants manager Bruce Bochy announced that Johnny Cueto will be reinstated from the 60-day disabled list to start Thursday against St. Louis and Jeff Samardzija will come off the 10-day disabled list and start Saturday against the Cardinals.

Cueto (elbow strain) went 3-0 with an 0.84 ERA in five starts for the Giants this season. His last start for the Giants came April 28, and he pitched 7 2/3 scoreless innings in two rehab starts for Triple-A Sacramento.

“Johnny’s set to go,” Bochy said. “He passed all the tests, checked every box off. Been throwing the ball well. Hasn’t given up a run there. Bullpen (session Monday) went fine. Been hitting, bunting. I talked to Johnny. He said, ‘I’m ready to go. I feel better now than before (the injury).’ When you get one of your big guys ready to go, you pitch him.”

Bochy said Cueto would be limited to 85 pitches Thursday, and Derek Holland, if he doesn’t come out of the bullpen in the Rockies series, would back up Cueto.

Samardzija will pitch for the Giants for the first time since May 29. Bochy said that Dereck Rodriguez, who was scheduled to pitch Thursday, will instead start Friday. Madison Bumgarner, of course, will take his regular turn Sunday. That leaves Suarez or Chris Stratton for the final spot in the rotation. Both pitchers have minor league options.

Suarez might have the advantage because he has pitched well lately. He went 2-0 in six June starts http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jessie-bates-iii-jersey , and in his last outing Friday at Arizona, he allowed one run in six innings. Suarez made his Coors Field debut and first start against the Rockies on May 28 and allowed four runs (three earned) in five innings in a no-decision after heeding advice from catcher Buster Posey.

Suarez said, “I remember the last time we were, before my bullpen, Buster came up to me and he was like ‘As long as you keep throwing it right, it’ll be fine. But if you try too much, that’s the problem you’ll have. Your stuff isn’t as good.’ I just made sure to just throw it normal.”

Meanwhile, Stratton gave up a career-high 11 hits and a career-high eight runs in 5 2/3 innings Tuesday. In his past six starts, Stratton is 1-3 with a 5.79 ERA.

Anderson threw a career-high eight scoreless innings with one walk and eight strikeouts Wednesday at Los Angeles in a 3-1 win over the Dodgers. Anderson is 2-2 with a 2.70 ERA in his past five starts with six walks and 32 strikeouts in 33 1/3 innings. He’s 0-2 with a 5.56 ERA in four career starts against the Giants, including a no-decision May 20 at AT&T Park where he gave up five runs in 5 1/3 innings as the Rockies lost 9-5.

The Rockies have won 14 of their past 16 games from the Giants (45-42) at Coors Field. The Rockies (43-43) have climbed back to .500 by winning five of their past six games. They have been getting outstanding starting pitching, the latest effort being seven scoreless innings Tuesday from Antonio Senzatela in his first start this season for the Rockies.

The Colorado starters have pitched well in six of the past eight games, going 4-0 with a 2.15 ERA in that stretch and allowing 12 earned runs and 31 hits in 50 1/3 innings with 11 walks and 41 strikeouts.

“We’re only going to go as far as they do,” Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado said. “They’re pitching great. They’re giving the offense a chance. Quick innings, which is huge.”
The toughest moment of Mike Leake’s stellar night was missing a chance for a shutout.

Leake pitched eight sparkling innings, Mitch Haniger drove in three runs and the Seattle Mariners snapped a season-high five-game losing streak with a 7-2 victory over the Boston Red Sox on Saturday.

With closer Edwin Diaz needing some work, Seattle manager Scott Servais had to deliver the bad news to Leake.

”Very tough, very http://www.cowboysauthorizedshops.com/authentic-mike-white-jersey , very hard,” Servais said. ”I told him: `Mike, 99 percent of the time I wouldn’t take you out of this game, but we need to get Eddie out there.”’

Leake (8-4) gave up three singles, struck out five and walked two six days after he allowed five runs and took the loss against the Red Sox at Safeco Field. Diaz gave up two runs in the ninth.

”I wanted it,” Leake said. ”I was ready, but they wanted to give Diaz work, so there’s no fight there.”

His last shutout was on Sept. 30, 2015, for San Francisco against the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Nelson Cruz had three hits and scored twice a night after hitting two homers and driving in seven runs for Seattle, which went on its skid after beating Boston two straight at home last weekend.

J.D. Martinez had two singles for Boston after going 4 for 5 with five RBIs when the Red Sox collected a season-high 20 hits in a 14-10 victory Friday.

Eduardo Rodriguez (9-2) gave up five runs, four earned, in four innings, snapping his personal six-game win streak. The Red Sox were 13-1 in his starts this season.

”Today was just the command with the pitches, you know what I mean?” he said.

Red Sox manager Alex Cora said Rodriguez’s lack of command with his cutter was the difference from last weekend when he was solid against the Mariners. He said both of Haniger’s doubles came off the pitch.

”Those two pitches, compared to last week, last week we attack them away Adam Larsson Jersey , Eduardo did and tonight he tried to go in and it didn’t work,” he said.

Playing on a cool, misty night, the Mariners managed to close out the Red Sox after blowing two five-run leads during their slide, including Friday.

Seattle broke it open with three runs in the fourth. Haniger made it 4-0 with a two-out, two-run double off the Green Monster. He scored from second on Kyle Seager’s infield hit when Rodriguez slipped covering first and turned late for the plate.

Haniger also had an RBI double in the first.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Mariners: SS Jean Segura missed his third straight game with a right forearm infection. ”The swelling has gone down quite a bit,” Servais said. The plan was for him to hit and field to see where he’d be for Sunday afternoon’s game.

Red Sox: Cora said LHP Drew Pomeranz (10-day DL, left biceps tendinitis) felt better after throwing off a mound on Friday. He threw lightly on Saturday and Cora said he ”might do another bullpen” on Monday. … 3B Rafael Devers fouled a ball of his foot and came out after completing his at-bat. ”He’s OK,” Cora said.

SHORT-HANDED SOX

Red Sox right fielder Mookie Betts and shortstop Xander Bogaerts were both out of the lineup.

Cora said Betts was ”a little bit under the weather. He had no energy.” The All-Star outfielder entered Saturday with a .342 average, second-best in the majors, with 19 homers and 39 RBIs.

Bogaerts left Friday’s game after he sprained his left index finger on a headfirst slide to second.

YOU AGAIN

For the second straight game, both starters had faced the same team in their previous start. Rodriguez earned the win, allowing only two runs in six innings last Sunday in Seattle.

”It does make it a little bit more challenging for the pitcher in my mind,” Servais said before the game.

Cora said: ”You have to make an adjustment just to make an adjustment.”

UP NEXT

Mariners: LHP Marco Gonzales (7-4, 3.80 ERA) is slated to start the series finale Sunday. He’s 6-2 with a 2.88 ERA in his last 11 starts.

Red Sox: LHP Chris Sale (6-4, 2.74) is set to start. The ace has allowed one or no runs in nine of 17 starts this season and is 5-1 with a 2.09 ERA in his career against Seattle.
Hits: 92, Date: 2018-10-17 14:35:41
[Agree] ( 0 ) [Against] ( 0 )

# 2    The Right Mattress
zanith56
Online no
State
Grouping Member
Class class2
Score 13
Wealth 51.5
Posts 2
Login 10:49:04
How to Pick the Right Mattress for Yourself

After many nights of restlessness and mornings spent waking up with
back pain, you may be considering buying a new mattress. According to Consumer Reports, you should replace your mattress every ten years. If now is the time to toss your worn-out bed and purchase one that will enhance your quality of sleep, consider these helpful tips on choosing the right mattress.

How to Choose the Right Mattress

When choosing the right mattress for yourself or your family, you'll need to consider the following points:
• Health-needs
• Budget s
• Material Type
• Firmness

Know Your Needs

The first step in choosing the right mattress is to do some research into your own sleep needs. According to Spine-Health, you may spend more than one-quarter of your life in your bed - shouldn't the bed be suited to your specific needs? A mattress is an investment in your health. According to the Division of Sleep Medicine at Harvard Medical School, insufficient sleep can put you at a greater risk for diseases and other health problems.
Any spine or other health-related issues should be factored into your mattress decision. Before you begin your search, speak with your doctor and ask for their advice on which mattress will provide the support your body needs.

Stick to a Budget

Just because a mattress is an investment in your health, it doesn't mean you have to spend a fortune. Mattress prices will range due to size, brand and material type; however, you can still find an affordable option that meets the budget you set.

Determine Your Firmness Level

From traditional spring coils to adjustable models, there are plenty of mattress options to choose from. The most important feature though is firmness. Different sleep positions require different levels of firmness for optimal comfort. Is the mattress firm? That's the ideal choice for stomach and back sleepers. If you're a side sleeper, a soft mattress will ensure the best sleep. Consider your weight when selecting firmness. The level of firmness should be increased with the weight of the sleeper to adjust for potential sinkage.

Find the Mattress of Your Dreams

A mattress is a purchase that you'll use each night and it's important that you select the option that maximizes your comfort. If you know your health needs, stick to a budget and understand whether you want your mattress soft or firm, choosing the right mattress will be nothing to lose sleep over.
Tags: better sleep | sleep extras | Quality of sleep | choose the right matteress | ensure the best sleep
Hits: 82, Date: 2018-10-25 10:54:27
[Agree] ( 0 ) [Against] ( 0 )

1 - 2 [ 2]
Reply: he pitcher in my m
*First line:
More content:
Tags:

Hint: You cannot post here before facebook | Log in | Sign up

Before you post...

The forum is for discussion of web and software development related issues including design help, web scripting and development techniques. In addition to the Forum Rules, there are a few topics which are not permitted here.

Inappropriate Topics

Threads on the following topics are not permitted and will be removed:
  • Soliciting for developers to work on projects (paid or unpaid)
  • Requesting estimates for website design
  • Website design reviews